We are proud to be a part of the myHappymind Family!
As a whole school program grounded in science and dedicated to building positive mental wellbeing, myHappymind helps children understand how their brains work and creates a culture that helps to build children's resilience, confidence, and self-esteem.
myHappymind also teaches the children how to self-regulate and manage their emotions in stressful times, allowing them to be their very best selves!
Learn more here: https://myhappymind.org/ myHappymind
- Meet Your Brain: Understanding how your brain works and how to ensure we look after it so that we can manage our emotions and be at our best. Growth mindset is a key part of this too.
- Celebrate: Understanding your unique character strengths and learning to celebrate them. This is a fantastic module for building self-esteem.
- Appreciate: Understanding why gratitude matters and how you can develop gratitude as a habit. Gratitude is key to well-being and resilience and we're all about making it a habit!
- Relate: Understanding why positive relationships matter and how to build them. We're focussed on the building blocks of good relationships and friendships.
- Engage: Understanding how to set meaningful goals that matter and how to keep resilient in times of challenge. This module is all about building self-esteem and resilience too.
Remember that parents can reinforce the myHappymind approach at home via the parent portal. You will need to ask a member of the pastoral team or a member of our school office team for the school code.
Below is the link to the Parent App Introduction video that you may like to add to your myHappymind page.